Saturday 22 November 2008

2 - Why I wanted Invisalign

OK, I thought I would put up a few pictures of my teeth before so that you can all see why I chose to have Invisalign. (All the pictures in this blog will be taken by me so apologies in advance for the varying quality!)

To be honest, I've always known my teeth were crowded (the fact that my Wisdom teeth grew at an angle pushing the others forward didn't help!), but it wasn't until I took these pictures of the Upper and Lower views of my teeth that I realised quite how bad they are! Seeing these I definitely know that I've made the right choice!

So here they are:

Normal Smile without Invisalign


Upper View without Invisalign


Lower View without Invisalign


ClinCheck Before and After
I'm a little bit worried that the 'After' on my ClinChecl pics looks like I might have a few small gaps on my lower teeth once the process is finished - so definitely a question for my Ortho on my next visit!
I'm going to try and split these posts up into different sections, so I'll be back in a bit with details of picking up my first set of trays and some pics of me wearing them...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by at my blog. Don't worry about the gaps on the ClinCheck because this is just a representation of how your teeth will move, not your gums. So it might look like you have gaps there, but really there shouldn't be afterwards.

Adam

Emma said...

Brilliant - thanks Adam!

It's terrible but I'm now completely obsessed by other people's teeth when I'm talking to them! Trying to figure out if mine will look like that at the end!!

Em